This is the one I’m sharing today, with diced fresh strawberries! Our whole family adores them! I’ve been making this cobbler recipe for over 12 years, and I’ve tried it with a variety of fruits and it still turns out delicious.
This fruit Cobbler is a traditional Southern dessert. Its simple fruit cobbler recipe falls together easily and bakes into a deep, sweet strawberry layer with a cake-like coating.
When you need a little warmth, have guests visiting, or just want to enjoy the day, keep this recipe on hand!
You’ll need the ingredients below:
- 470 grams.Of diced strawberries.
- ½ Cup.Of granulated sugar.
- 1 small spoon.Of cornstarch.
- 1 small spoon.Of lemon juice.
- ½ Cup.Of sugar.
- 1 Cup.Of all-purpose flour.
- ½ Small spoons.Of salt.
- 1 Large spoon.Of baking powder.
- 1 Large spoon.Of vanilla extract.
- ¾ Cup.Of almond milk.
- 4 large spoons.Of melted butter.
Method of preparation to make this fruit cobbler recipe:
– Step 1: The first thing you need to do is setting your oven’s temperature at 375 degrees Fahrenheit to preheat.
– Step 2: Then, In a 2-quart ceramic baking dish, add the diced strawberries.
– Step 3: After that, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, coat the strawberries in the blending.
– Step 4: Give the mixture time to stand at room temperature while you prepare the cake filling.
– Step 5: Then, Combine the sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate medium mixing dish. To combine, stir well everything together!!!
– Step 6: After that, pour in the milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter, and mix well.
– Step 7: And now it’s time to pour the batter over the diced strawberries layer.
– Step 8: Bake it in the preheated oven at 375 minutes until the top is golden brown, I normally baked it for 35 minutes.
Serve the cobbler when it’s still warm.